11.18.2013

KAISON?... :D

I am just very contradictory in front of them.

I was walkin' behind them all over the stroll, and it was absolutely akward.


However, I had a great time with them, too :)


PARKSON was just had a newly opened shop, named "KAISON". 

Wow. It was just so FANTASTIC. There are all the style I like, and also favourite of KMRu :)

What she ask me to see, I like and what I ask her to see, she like too :)


We swear we'll buy the shop.


And... something was also weird during the stroll... What might I say about this... Well.. If it's difficult to think about then don't mind it. It's also something silly. I thought.


The favourite of mine and KMYiru's were just absolutely the same. The different way is she able to buy them but I don't... I have to say sorry to myself in this matter... 



PERCY JACKSON AND SEA OF MONSTER just made me suprise. In other words, IT didn't dissapoint me :) I am so happy with that. But in the second chapter, I realise that the Olympianthe and also the traitor, Luke Castellan, is also a handsome boy :目  






I like this movie very much.


Well... I am not gonna to get it anymore. I will not get it.
Just... Collect the pictures that catch your every single sight that perfect.. Know that you are happy every day.. Yup. That was what I hope when I just known you, and now too. I don't want more, I just want to know how was you today.

Highlight

@thoughtcatalog

One day you will find the person you’ve been waiting for. One day you will find a person who just feels right. One day you will meet a pers...