10.17.2014

考试后的宣泄 :o

Count On Me

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you

Find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you like 4, 3, 2
you'll be there
'cause that's what friends are supposed to do oh yeah

If you're tossin' and you're turnin'
and you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Every day I will remind you

Find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go
Never say goodbye

You can count on me 'cause I can count on you

这是一首我觉得歌词很有意思的英文歌
而最近我又发现了两首
都唱自同一人

(2011)
Sparks Fly

The way you move is like a full on rainstorm
And I'm a house of cards
You're the kind of reckless that should send me running
But I kinda know that I won't get far

And you stood there in front of me
Just close enough to touch
Close enough to hope you couldn't see
What I was thinking of

Drop everything now
Meet me in the pouring rain
Kiss me on the sidewalk
Take away the pain
Cause' I see sparks fly whenever you smile

Get me with those green eyes, baby
As the lights go down
Give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around
Cause I see, sparks fly whenever you smile

My mind forgets to remind me you're a bad idea
You touch me once and it's really something
You find I'm even better than you imagined I would be
I'm on my guard for the rest of the world
But with you I know it's no good
And I could wait patiently but I really wish you would

I run my fingers through your hair
And watch the lights go wild
Just keep on keeping your eyes on me
It's just strong enough to make it feel right
And lead me up the staircase
Won't you whisper soft and slow
I'm captivated by you baby
Like a fireworks show

(2012)
RED

Loving him is like
Driving a new Maserati down a dead end street
Faster than the wind, passionate as sin, ending so suddenly
Loving him is like
Trying to change your mind once you're already flying through the free fall
Like the colors in autumn
So bright, just before they lose it all

Losing him was blue like I'd never known
Missing him was dark grey, all alone
Forgetting him was like trying to know somebody you never met
But loving him was red
Loving him was red

Touching him was like
Realizing all you ever wanted was right there in front of you
Memorizing him was as
Easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song

Fighting with him was like
Trying to solve a crossword and realizing there's no right answer
Regretting him was like
Wishing you never found out that love could be that strong

Remembering him comes in flashbacks and echoes
Tell myself it's time now, gotta let go
But moving on from him is impossible
When I still see it all in my head
In burning red
Burning, it was red

And that's why he's spinning around in my head
Comes back to me
In burning red

Loving him is like
Driving a new Maserati down a dead end street


之前就一直在想着 PT3 的来临啊,现在却已经过去了。
时间过得真快..
和朋友也这样觉得,这次考试没什么感觉 :\
什么自由了、freedom、merdeka怎么都没舍感觉

反而是今天在视听室的听歌兼疯狂跳舞和昨晚考试完毕后回家对了一整天电脑和书籍让我感觉:啊终于考完试了  哈哈
今天真疯狂。
很感激有他们这一班朋友
虽然平常不怎么说话但说起话来总可以很疯狂

昨晚看了邓秀茵的书《爱,一直在这里守候》。
Oh My God,, 根本就是那个人的化身著的!
文笔性格完全是一个模印出来的!
哈哈...
真的完全一样!!!

张碧晨真的超好看也超可爱 :)
唱歌也很好听!
这一季的冠军是名副其实啊


Highlight

@thoughtcatalog

One day you will find the person you’ve been waiting for. One day you will find a person who just feels right. One day you will meet a pers...