2.05.2015

2015, February

Again with that.. 
Choose what I like and like what I chose.
If I can't choose what I like but still, need to like what I have chosen.
Just to make life easier.
So.. be calm.
忍一步风平浪静,退一步海阔天空.

More than half of my friends are not going to continue taking the Chinese subject anymore.
Well... Regardless of them, what I want to say is that I am the one who like, and even love Chinese.
And still, I feel ike I haven't mastered it.
And English is the skeleton in the cupboard that I don't really feel like to speak it up in the conversation between my friend and I.
But I can do nothing except speak it up reluctantly. Loosing my face at the same time.

I don't know how much the Grammar mistake that I had in this thing that I am typing, but I need to get use to it. So.. ya.
I think this is the way. 

Just think about and enjoy what you like and just forget about the things that you do not like it.
Things will go better when you decided not to care about it.

So far so good as the syllabus and the teaching going until now.
Need to work hard. Really need to work hard.
15 days to the day we gotta sit for our Form 4's first paper.
I hope that there will be no RED  marks written in my results gradebook. 

So......
I think that you really have some characteristic that HE is carrying too.
I just realised it today 
Both of you like to attract peoples attention. 
It's true. :/

WE NEED TO SATISFIED WITH HER.
No choice.
We are studying in the same class.
:0
我们班里根本没有一丝团结意识.

“即使心头淌血”

Highlight

@thoughtcatalog

One day you will find the person you’ve been waiting for. One day you will find a person who just feels right. One day you will meet a pers...